A free, confidential service for children and young people who need support around their own or another person’s drug or alcohol (substance) use. Children and Young people between the ages of 10 – 24 years can be referred to us.
Compass Harrow is co-located with other providers of children and young people’s services. These services include support around domestic violence, sexual health (including free condoms and HIV testing) and mental health, as well as careers and employment opportunities.
Our caring and friendly team are available at a time that suits you and at a place where you feel comfortable.
How the service can help you
Contact us if you need support:
- With your own or someone else’s drug or alcohol use
- Because you are affected by someone else’s drug or alcohol use
How you can access the service
If you feel that you, or someone you know, would benefit from our support or would like some more information about the service, you can get in touch anytime via:
- Our confidential referral form
- Telephone on 020 8861 2787 or 07917261962 to speak to one of our friendly team (Mon-Thurs 9:00am to 5:00pm and Friday 9:00am to 4:30pm or we will get back to you within one working day outside these hours)
- Our hub, where you can drop in during opening hours. Harrow on the Hill Station a 5 minute walk away.
Meet the team
I'm Sonia, Service Manager at Compass Harrow. I am very excited to be part of such a great team in a diverse borough such at Harrow where great changes are happening. Over the last 10 years I have implemented new services as well as managed integrated Adult and YP services in London. We are a great team full of different skills and personalities and are waiting to support you and listen so please get in contact.
Help & support
For information about relevant health and wellbeing topics please expand the sections below.
I am aged under 11 years
I am aged 11-19 years (up to 25 years old with special educational needs)
Parents / Carers
I am a parent / carer
I am a professional